Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pygmalion Downloads: Joe Pug and Low

While in-depth reviews/photos are coming from Pygmalion, here's a quick teaser of some audio downloads...

Here's Low's absolutely stunning set at Channing-Murray on Friday, including their wonderful cover of The Smith's "Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me"


Setlist:
Shots and Ladders
For Free
In Silence
Monkey
Dragonfly
California
(That's How You Sing) Amazing Grace
Violent Past
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me [The Smiths]
Canada
Murderer
When I Go Deaf
Encore:
Shame
Last Snowstorm of the Year

And here's Joe Pug from Thursday at Canopy:

Setlist:
Nation of Heat
Speak Plainly, Diana
I Do My Father's Drugs
Nobody's Man
The Door Was Always Open
(new song)
Hymn #35
Bury Me Far From My Uniform
Hymn #101


More sets coming soon, including Maserati, The Antlers, and The Horse's Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment